You can understand how your shelf behaves in POS through Artificial Intelligence, with a set of photographs.
- Product share of shelf.
- Product family share of shelf.
- Analysis of shelf contamination.
- Number of total fronts.
- Number of fronts per sku.
- Variety of categories and products on shelf.
- Accommodation score.
- Opportunity areas in fronts vs planogram.
- Images load
- Machine Learning
- Recognition of SKU's on shelf or POS
- PMA (Planogram Matching Analysis)
- Tabular generation
- Final report
+ BUYING EXTERNAL AUDIT MODULE
- Performance of operators in field.
- Frequency and volumetry agreed in the process
+ BUYING REAL TIME MEASUREMENT*
- App development
Atlantia Search value proposition:
- Innovative technology: AI-based image recognition.
- Customize your study according to your needs:
- Get metrics, data and insights with the indicators that are relevant to your brand or product.
- All our studios have an internal process of quality validation to provide our clients with reliable and trustful information.
Our reports have indicators that help you make decisions related to the distribution of your products on the sales shelf, for example:
- If your stores or franchises are complying with the product arrangement requested in planograms.
- If shortage of product generates falls in sales.
- How many of your stores and shelves are having contamination with other products.
- Control your shelf distribution in store.
- Improve the planogram you currently have.
Evaluate and optimize:
- Your sellers and store attendants place the products according to the planogram.
- That your Promotional and Trade Marketing teams place the products and materials correctly.
Automated Shelf Monitor works through Artificial Intelligence image recognition and multipurpose automatic processing based on neural networks (CNN), to feed the tool it is necessary for the client to share a block of planogram images and pictures of the shelves or POS that will be charged for a recognition of SKUs and ideal layout.
Later the algorithm will identify the SKUs among all the elements to create a report of compatibility with the ideal planogram in which the data will be shown on the different tabular indicators.
Brand Awareness Checkup
$4 542.9 USD
The Brand Awareness Checkup allows you to monitor positioning metrics of a brand or set of brands within a category; its commonly known as a...
Product Concept Test
$2 920 USD
The Product Concept Test will evaluate the acceptance of an idea or product regardless of its current phase of iteration. You'll get action...
Creative Concept Test
$3 743 USD
Creative Concept Test is meant to evaluate the creative components of your advertising campaigns regardless of its stage of progress; it cou...