SI Shopper Behavior by Shopology will help you identify who your buyer is, what moves you at the point of sale and what actions you can implement to improve your sales. You can obtain information from various points of view depending on your need:
Indicators of the shopper or buyer:
- Profile of visitors and their companions.
- Heat maps.
- Times of permanence inside the store.
- Consumption preferences by market niche.
- Conversion rate.
- Funnel or conversion funnel.
- Mission and motivators of purchase.
- Impact and reaction to the service protocol.
- Stimulus effect of the store.
- Decisive factor in purchase.
- Reasons for abandoning the purchase.
Indicators about collaborators and vendors:
- Sales strategies
- Counseling strategy for clients.
- Execution of the service protocol.
- Policies that generate the greatest impact on sales. Best practices detected.
- Cleaning frequency and product arrangement displayed.
- Push for sale for additional items.
- Pain points and areas of opportunity.
- Process execution times.
- Merchandising and virtual inventory share.
- Brands and products displayed most observed, taken, displayed and purchased.
- Most sold product categories
- Purchase mix by profile Impact of layout, distribution and store format.
- Impact of communication elements in PDV.
- Market share of brands and products Interaction and reaction in front of elements or furniture of the store.
With SI Shopper Behavior by Shopology we can identify what is the profile of visitors at your point of sale and know in detail their behavior within the store, evaluate the level of execution of your service protocol and what impact it has on the shopper, and know which practices have the greatest impact by customer profile in the shopping experience and in sales.
SI Shopper Behavior by Shopology is for you if you need:
- Know what are the consumption preferences by profile.
- Identify the decisive factors for the decision or abandonment of purchases.
- Know what is the influence of the companions in the purchase decision.
- Understand the behavior of customers within your store.
- Evaluate the impact of your shopping experience and its elements in the shopper.
- Identify the barriers that prevent your employees from executing your care protocols.
- Learn the best practices of collaborators to replicate them in other POS.
- Generate loyalty programs suited to the habits and lifestyles of your shopper
- Create shopping experiences centered on the user.
- Obtain actionable insights to boost your business strategies.
With Shopology SI Shopper Behavior, we do market research through video surveillance cameras designing a study based on your needs:
1. To have a better understanding of your implementation, we made a DILO (Day in the Life Of) that consists of visiting your branch to understand how your initiatives work at the point of sale and an FMEA (Failure Mode Analysis and Effects or Analysis of Faults) to identify which aspects of the initiative may generate risk of contributing to a failure.
2. We have video analysts who have been trained to be experts in your initiative before starting the registration of information.
3. We use specialized software to generate the observation schedule and where our analysts process the variables of each observation.
4. To ensure the veracity of the processed information, we have a quality department that audits the responses of a random sampling of observed events.
5. Evidence videos are collected as an audiovisual representation of the insights presented.
6. Finally, we curate information to perform the descriptive, correlational statistical analysis, prediction models, hypothesis testing and information visualization.
Social Buzz Monitor
Social Buzz Monitor es la herramienta de Social Listening más completa del mercado. Te permite conocer la salud de tu marca y de la competen...
$4 210.53 USD
Know the impact and acceptance of your marketing strategies at the point of purchase: your new products, distribution, accommodation, etc. M...
Competitive Benchmark - Products
The Competitive Benchmark - Products is a product designed to meet the competitors of a specific category or service through a Desk Research...