Visitor Tracking of Getin is ideal when you have several stores or branches and you need to have control of the performance of each of them quickly to know how many sales opportunities exist. The technology of Getin allows you to know the following indicators of your store:
- Number of pedestrians per store
- Number of visitors per store
- Conversion rate of pedestrians to visitors
- Number of tickets generated
- Sales conversion rate
- Average of products per ticket
- Average ticket value
- Average stay
- Days of greatest demand
- Days with the highest conversion rate for sale
- Days of lower demand
- Days with the lowest conversion rate for sale Traffic per day
- Number of walkers per day
- Number of tickets generated per day
- Weekly averages
- Monthly averages
- Traffic per hour
- Average minutes of permanence
- Occupation of the premises per hour
- Time of permanence per hour
This product is highly recommended to know what happens in your stores without the need to use video surveillance cameras that can take a lot of time and people to analyze what is happening in each one. The main benefits of hiring Visitor Tracking are:
- To be able to identify which hours are the busiest in your stores and that you could need more personnel.
- It can help you negotiate spaces, since you know the actual flow you have.
- Know how many people enter and how many people you buy.
- Define performance indicators to set sales targets.
- Identify moments to create promotions by analyzing the schedules that people go through and do not enter.
- Modify the opening and closing hours of the stores, identifying the times when the stores are closed and there is a relevant volume of passers-by.
- During the times in which more people spend, advertising campaigns can be done ensuring the necessary flow of people.
- Assign schedules of tasks, and of meals of the employees according to the traffic of people.
- Decide the correct number of employees per shift, observing the traffic per day and per hour. Identify moments of saturation of the stores, crossing the visits with the time of permanence.
To implement Visitor Tracking, an antenna is installed very easily in the store box connecting it to the light and the Internet modem, which captures WiFi signals by registering a unique number of each cell phone and the power in decibels to which The cell phone sees the antenna.
With an application the client or a technician of Getin measures the powers that a cell phone arrives at the door and outside the store to define a threshold in which the visits (from the antenna to the door) and the passers-by will be counted ( from the door as far as the client wants and the antenna can measure) and vehicular traffic can be included.
On the Getin platform calibrate the antennas using the powers that were taken and minimum and maximum time filters to define which is a business opportunity and which is an employee or a provider.
Once the antenna has been calibrated, the client can consult all the information on the platform whenever he wants.
To obtain detailed information with cross sales, an integration can be made with the customer's POS.
Usage and Attitudes (U&A)
$5 115 USD
Know your consumer and shopper. Understand the consumption trends of the category and/or brand. Profile your consumers and shoppers based on...
Concept test for SMB
Concept test for SMB is a product that will allow you identify what works and what not of your product or concept proposal for the market by...
$4 210.53 USD
Know the impact and acceptance of your marketing strategies at the point of purchase: your new products, distribution, accommodation, etc. M...